Welcome to the #1 Volvo S90 Forum and Volvo S90 community dedicated to Volvo S90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo S90 Forum today!

Hello From Fort Worth ,Texas ! I have a coolant problem?

IAMVOLVO

Reactions
City
fort Worth
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 s90 T6
I drive a 2017 S90 T6, which I absolutely love it. This year is my first year of any problems even at 160k mileage. I have a coolant leak and I'm not sure where it's coming from. I recently changed the thermostat and water pump with a new seal on my manifold, (watched a great video on YouTube) completed the swap with no problem. I know with high mileage these parts usually go out around this time, so I thought that was the problem. I noticed no leaks around the parts, around the same area before I changed everything. I did notice before I added the coolant it started to drip before I even started the car . Alot of coolant dripped on the ground.
I test drove the car half a mile to a auto store to get more coolant, the fan came on and alarm stating reduce speed engine is hot. I made it to the auto store, let the car cool down before adding more coolant. Driving back home it happened again.Making it home safely, there I couldn't locate ,but see coolant on parts .
What should I do ,I don't have the funds to take it to a shop ,
thanks for any advice .