Will a XC 2019 T6 AWD Momentum be reliable?

Val123

Reactions
City
Hilton Head
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Honda Pilot 2016
Hello,

My husband and I like the looks of the XC90 the most but I’m worried about reliability. The “safest” car can be unsafe if it’s not working properly.

Please let me know if you think this would be a reliable car. We will be trading in a 2016 Honda Pilot.

Thank you!

Heimdall

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC90
My personal opinion is XC90 New generation is very reliable.
Some folks have some annoyance issues ( break squeals, head-unit screen lagging and slowness, with it, but nothing to jeopardize the reliability. I had issues with sunroof shade noise few times. And still got another XC90.

If you’re leasing you’re trouble free.
If you’re buying and intended to keep for a longer time than the warranty; buy an extended warranty to get you covered.

Now is a very good time to get An XC90 specially with the MY2020 coming out and the huge sales on the MY2019.
Personably I would go MY2020

Good luck with your quest. And make sure you test drive it FEW times before pulling the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heimdall

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 XC90
Another thing to add
If you have kids with car seats. Try that combination out and see how it sits with you while your kids are in the back kicking your seat back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Lima
State
Non-US
Country
Peru
What I Drive
2019 XC 90
There is a lot of information about VOLVO XC 90 in videos from other users and from VOLVO itself. I was convinced that it is a very versatile, safe and complete truck. He just needs to fly, jejeej

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Volvo XC 90 T6AWD
I have a 2018 XC 90 and love the automobile as it a pleasure to drive. I believe you will enjoy owning the XC90 and find it to be a safe and reliable Automotive. I will defiantly purchase a new Volvo when I decide to buy another one in the future...