City
New Washington
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
Everything
Hello hopefully soon I will be a newbie owner but have questions. I do 90% of my maintenance. How many of you perform your own on your 2nd gens? I’ve found a 19 with front end damage but bags didn’t deploy and thinking of buying it. Just curious what I may run into. I‘be never messed with a Volvo before and love the 2nd gen looks. Thanks for your input.

Reactions
City
Sofia
State
Non-US
Country
Bulgaria
What I Drive
2006 XC90 V8 Executive
The disadvantage of SPA platform is that you cannot do a full diagnostic without original software and online connection with VOLVO server

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Syracuse
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 XC90 T5 AWD Momentum
Hello hopefully soon I will be a newbie owner but have questions. I do 90% of my maintenance. How many of you perform your own on your 2nd gens? I’ve found a 19 with front end damage but bags didn’t deploy and thinking of buying it. Just curious what I may run into. I‘be never messed with a Volvo before and love the 2nd gen looks. Thanks for your input.
Hii, @Ponchonutty,

Did you buy the 2nd Gen XC90 and if so, what resources are you using the DIY stuff? I bought a 2020 XC90 T5 AWD, but struggling to find online resources like repair manuals or workshop manuals etc.
Please do let me know if you find any resources, would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Saketh Velapati :D:D

Reactions
City
New Washington
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
Everything
I haven’t bought one yet. Still struggling with decisions of to go with a t6 or t8